What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Peppercorn Steak recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Peppercorn Steak recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peppercorn steak recipe. To cook peppercorn steak you need 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Peppercorn Steak:
- You need of Peppercorn steak.
- Use 4 of steak slices.
- Use 2 tbs of vinegar.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves (minced).
- You need 1/2 of onion, finely chopped.
- Get 2 tbs of cornflour.
- Prepare 4 tbs of water.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Pepper corn or black pepper.
- You need 150 ml of Double cream.
- Get of Beef stock.
- Use 20 g of butter.
- Use 2 tbs of sunflower oil.
- Provide of Basmati (Khalta Rice).
- Get 1 cup of basmati rice.
- Provide 1 tbs of granulated sugar.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cinnamon or one cinnamon stick.
- Provide 1 of cardamom pod.
- Get 1 of bay leave.
- Take 2 of cloves.
- Use 1 of and 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of Fried nuts.
- Provide 10 g of butter.
- Get 2 tbs of sunflower oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Peppercorn Steak:
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and vinegar on both sides of the steakes.
- Heat the oil in a large pan on high heat then put the the steakes untill brown. Add little water to cook and cover untill well-done..
- Remove steaks from the pan. Add butter, garlic, pepper corn and chopped onions untill brown..
- Add the beef stock. Stir well and bring to boil then add the cream.Add some salt if needed..
- Put the steaks in the plates and pour over the sauce. It can be served with rice or mashed potatoes..
- For the rice, caramelise one tbs of sugar in a pot (for every cup of rice one tbs of sugar). Then add water, cinnamon, cardamom,bay leave and a little bit of molasis if available. Bring to boil,then add the rice. Cover the pot and simmer for 15-20 min. Then remove from heat and serve with fried nuts..
Repeat with remaining steaks and additional pepper. For the steaks: Sprinkle both sides of the steak with lemon pepper, seasoned salt and plenty of freshly ground black pepper. Pepper Steak Tips Why is my pepper steak tough? Beef top round steak is a leaner, less tender cut of meat. One way to get a more tender result is to use a meat mallet prior to cooking.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Peppercorn Steak turns your day cheerful.