What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Thai chicken satay recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Thai chicken satay recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken satay recipe. To make thai chicken satay you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Thai chicken satay:
- Provide 2-3 of skinless, boneless chicken breast or thighs (halves and cubes).
- Get 2 tbsp of creamy peanut butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sriracha sauce (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of juice from pinapply (optional – to make chicken tender).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Thai chicken satay:
- In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, curry powder, turmeric, grated ginger, ground white pepper and coconut milk. Place the chicken breasts in the marinade and refrigerate. Let the chicken marinate at least 2 hours, overnight is best..
- Preheat a grill to high heat.
- Weave the chicken onto skewers, then grill for 5-8 minutes per side. Check an turn over use a cooking brush to brush the left over sauce on chicken on the second turn..
- Satay sauce • 1 cup of coconut milk • The left over sauce from the chicken satay • 1-2 tbsp palm sugar • 1-2 tsp salt • 1 tbsp curry powder.
- Making Satay sauce : Put all the satay sauce ingredients into a small saucepan and add all the left over sauce from chicken satay. On medium heat and stir until the sauce nice and thick. Taste the sauce, it should be sweet and salty and creamy..
- Ajard sauce • 3-4 tbsp brown sugar • ½ tsp salt • 2 tbsp white vinegar • 1-2 chopped small red chilli • 2-3 tbsp small finely chopped cucumber • 1-2 tbsp small finely chopped shallot.
- Making Ajard sauce : Put sugar and vinegar into a small saucepan on medium heat. Stir until everything melted, added a pinch of salt and chilli. Stir well and turn the heat off. Pour the sauce into bowl and add cucumber shallots..
Satay (/ˈsɑːteɪ/ SAH-tay, in USA also /ˈsæteɪ/ SA-tay), or sate in Indonesian and Malay spelling, is a Southeast Asian dish of seasoned, skewered and grilled meat, served with a sauce. Chicken skewers are all too often dry and and flavorless, but a sweet and pungent marinade Of course, chicken skewers can be delicious when done right, with this chicken satay being a prime. Delicious chicken satay or grilled chicken skewers marinated with spices and served with peanut sauce. Easy, authentic and the best chicken satay recipe you'll find online! These Thai chicken satay skewers with peanut sauce dip and sweet Thai pickles is in the style of one of the staple Thai Street Food snacks that is just everywhere in Thailand.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Thai chicken satay turns your day joyful.