Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Tofu Poke Bowl with Srirachannaise recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Tofu Poke Bowl with Srirachannaise recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu poke bowl with srirachannaise recipe. You can have tofu poke bowl with srirachannaise using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Tofu Poke Bowl with Srirachannaise:
- Take 1 Cup of Jasmine Rice.
- Take 1 Portion of Iceberg Lettuce.
- Take 1 Portion of Rocket.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Take 2 of Baby Corns.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cob Sweetcorn.
- Use 1 of serving of Tofu.
- Provide 2 of Spring Onions.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Get 3 Tsp of Sriracha.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 Tsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare of Optional, Baked Chickpeas (or other left-over dish).
- Get To Taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Tofu Poke Bowl with Srirachannaise:
- Boil the rice until it is dry, but a little sticky. Add half of the sesame oil to the rice, along with some salt to taste. Set aside to cool..
- Meanwhile, peel the carrot and using the peeler, cut it into ribbons. Finely chop the lettuce and spring onion. Boil the corn in a pot of water, the baby corn will only need about 30 seconds (this is my preference, I don't like un-cooked baby corn) and the corn on the cob will need about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool..
- Press the water out of the tofu and chop into medium chunks. Mix the flour with a little salt and toss the tofu in the flour, so it is evenly coated. In a non-stick pan heat up the oil and half of the remaining sesame oil (make sure to leave some). When it is hot place the tofu in the pan (it should sizzle when added) gently fry on each side, until golden-brown..
- Now let's make the sauce! Combine the mayonnaise, Sriracha, remaining sesame oil and soy-sauce and mix well, until fully combined. The corn should be cool by now. Chop the baby-corn into small pieces, so it looks like flowers. Strip the main corn on the cob by placing it end-up on the chopping board and chopping downwards, towards the board..
- Time to assemble! First, add the rice, so it takes up a 3rd of your bowl (it should be nice and sticky, so easy to shape). Then add the optional chickpeas (or other left-overs). Add the lettuce and rocket, this should take up about a quarter. On top of this add the sweetcorn, carrot, tofu and spring onion. Drizzle with the Srirachannaise and enjoy!.
Making crispy tofu can be difficult since tofu starts out with such a high water content. Here is a list of tips and tricks for making your tofu extra crispy every time. This fast vegan version of poke (the traditional Hawaiian salad of diced raw fish tossed in a soy-sesame sauce) swaps in extra-firm tofu for fish while loading your bowl with vegetables and crunchy toppers like pea shoots and peanuts. Serve over brown rice instead of the zucchini noodles to add a hearty boost of fiber. These particular poke bowls are made with brown rice topped with pan-fried tofu, mango chunks, avocado slices, radishes, edamame, macadamia nuts, and sesame ginger dressing.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Tofu Poke Bowl with Srirachannaise makes your day joyful.