Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bbq chicken thighs recipe. You can cook baked bbq chicken thighs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs:
- Take of Chicken Thighs.
- Use of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Steak Seasoning or Salt + Pepper.
- Get of Chili Powder.
- Get of Broccoli or Potatoes for the side dish.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs:
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Put tin foil over a baking pan to make the clean up easier..
- Take the chicken thighs and coat in olive oil. Then place in the pan and generously season with Chili Powder and Steak Seasoning. Place in the oven for 15 minutes..
- While the thighs are briefly cooking at this high temperature, pour some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce in a small bowl and get out a brush that will be used to braise the sauce onto the thighs..
- If you are going to use potatoes as the side dish, cut them up into small pieces and season them. Otherwise cut up the fresh broccoli!.
- Once the 15 minute timer sounds, open up the oven and pull the tray out. Brush the BBQ sauce onto the chicken thighs, and then add the potatoes into the pan next to the chicken. Place the pan back into the oven and turn down the temperature to 350. Cook for another 50 minutes..
- Boil the broccoli 10 minutes before the chicken is done (if no potatoes are in your future dinner). Otherwise take the chicken + potatoes out and enjoy!.
This step can be done up to two days ahead. Roast chicken thighs in a traybake, cut them up for a stir-fry or barbecue them – we have hundreds of great chicken thigh recipes for you to choose from. Sprinkle salt, pepper and baking powder over the chicken thighs. Gently rub the thighs with your hands to evenly spread the seasonings. Arrange the thighs on a baking sheet, lined with foil and fitted with a cooling rack.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs turns your day cheerful.