Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Sago satay recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Sago satay recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sago satay recipe. You can cook sago satay using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Sago satay:
- Get 1 cup of Saboodana soaked.
- Prepare 1 cup of Boiled potatoes mashed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of Roasted and crushed peanuts.
- You need 1 tsp of rock salt.
- Prepare of Satay sticks as required.
- Provide 1 tsp of Green chillies.
- Get of Oil to fry.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Sago satay:
- In a bowl mix all ingredients and bind it properly..
- Heat oil in a pan. Take satay sticks and roll little mixture around it. Bind it tightly. Deep fry untill golden brown and crisp..
- Serve hot with spicy yogurt dip..
Satay sauce (sometimes called satay paste) is a rich peanut and coconut-based sauce used in Thai cuisine. This thick, creamy sauce is typically paired with grilled meats such as chicken or beef, classically served on skewers. Satays are wonderful skewered candied meat that you can gnaw on all day and not feel guilty because of its bite-sized portions. Originated from Java, Indonesia, the snack is an adaptation of India Kebabs. Sate Ponorogo , satay de pollo marinado a la parrilla servido en salsa de maní, una especialidad de Ponorogo , una ciudad en Java Oriental.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Sago satay makes your day joyful.