Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Thai chicken satay with peanut butter sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Thai chicken satay with peanut butter sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken satay with peanut butter sauce recipe. You can have thai chicken satay with peanut butter sauce using 29 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Thai chicken satay with peanut butter sauce:
- Use 500 gms of boneless chicken.
- Provide of Ingredients for marination.
- You need of 1/2 tsp salt.
- You need of 1/2 tsp crush black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use of 1 tsp fish sauce (optional).
- You need of 1/2 tsp crush red chilli.
- Use of 1 tbsp wooster sauce.
- Use of 1 tsp oysters sauce.
- Get of 1 tsp curry powder.
- Use of 1 tbsp oil.
- Use of 1 tsp brown sugar.
- Get of 1 /2 tsp zeera powder.
- Get of 1/2 tsp Coriander powder.
- Provide of Ingredients for peanut butter sauce.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oil/ butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- You need of 1 tsp crush garlic.
- Get of 1/2 tsp crush red chilli.
- Get 1 tbsp of roasted zeera crush.
- Use of 1 tsp crush Coriander.
- You need 3 tbsp of imli pulp.
- Use 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut milk/ plain milk.
- Get 1 pinch of salt to taste.
- Use of 1 tbsp coconut crush.
- You need of 1 tsp curry powder (optional).
- Provide of 1/2 cup peanuts 🥜 chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Thai chicken satay with peanut butter sauce:
- Wash and cut the chicken boneless in cubes like this way..
- Now take a bowl add chicken cubes and marinated with all the ingredients and spices..
- Now set the bowl in fridge for 2 hours..
- For making peanut butter sauce,heat the pan add butter,onions and garlic sauté it for 1 minutes than add brown sugar, turmanid paste, coconut powder,milk, pinch of salt, pepper, green chilli and cook it well, at the end add chopped peanuts and switch off the flame..
- Now make a thick paste of peanut butter sauce (blend in a blender) than again cook for 1 medium..
- Next take the marinated chicken cubes and add in skewers..
- Grill the chicken on grill pan for 12 minutes..
- Now check the thai chicken satay it will be tender completely than serve on plate with peanut butter sauce and a few peanuts..
- A very healthy and yummy restaurant style thai chicken satay with peanut butter sauce is ready to serve..
- Now serve on different platters if you r really enjoy at home..
Cut each chicken breast on the. The Peanut Satay Sauce is made by simmering some of the reserved Chicken Satay marinade then whisking in peanut butter. So, it is made from soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, basil, coriander, turmeric, Asian chili paste and of course – PEANUT BUTTER! Thai Chicken Satay with a Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce… Tender pieces of chicken marinated in peanut butter, coconut milk, lime, brown sugar and soy sauce then grilled to perfection. It pairs so nicely with a simple spicy peanut dipping sauce.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Thai chicken satay with peanut butter sauce makes your day joyful.