What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Tofu Stew recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Tofu Stew recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu stew recipe. You can cook tofu stew using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Tofu Stew:
- Take 1 block of firm tofu (cut into smaller blocks).
- Provide 1 of boccoli.
- Prepare 4 of mini corns.
- Use 10 of shitake mushrooms (cut into half).
- Take 1 of carrot (thinly sliced).
- Provide 1 inch of ginger (thinly chopped).
- Use 3 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Use 2 tbsp of potato starch or flour.
- Use of sauce —.
- Use 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Get 1 tsp of cooking wine.
- Get 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Take Pinch of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Tofu Stew:
- Paper dry the tofu..
- In a pan, heat up the oil and add tofu. Pan fry them until they turn brown. Once cooked, set aside for later use..
- In another pot, add oil and garlic..
- Add ginger, mushrooms, carrots, mini corns in. Stir fry till fragrant..
- Add a cup of water, add sauce in..
- Add broccoli and tofu in, also flour/starch to thicken the sauce and cook for about 15 mins..
It adds a nice layer to the flavor of the soft tofu stew. I like to use anchovy broth as a stew base, which is typical, but you can use any other broth or water. This recipe combines kimchi and pork, a classic match. Feel free to use beef, chicken, or seafood and switch out the pork. Mushrooms are a good substitute if you don't like meat.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Tofu Stew makes your day joyful.