Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for best Hot Sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Hot Sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot sauce recipe. To cook hot sauce you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Hot Sauce:
- Take 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1 of medium onion diced.
- Provide 4 of jalapeno peppers stemmed, halved, seeded and sliced.
- Use 6 of habanero peppers stemmed, halved, seeded and sliced.
- Take 4 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 pound of tomatoes, diced (about 3 cups).
- Take 1 cup of distilled white vinegar.
- Take 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Take 1-3 teaspoons of brown sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Hot Sauce:
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, jalapenos, habaneros, garlic and cook, stirring, until the onion is soft and beginning to brown, 3 to 4 minutes..
- Reduce heat to medium. Add tomatoes, vinegar, salt and sugar. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes begin to break down, about 5 minutes..
- Carefully transfer the tomato mixture to a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth. Let the sauce cool to room temperature, about 1½ hours..
My all time favorite is Marie Sharp's. "Louisiana hot sauce is THE best hot sauce around. I've been drenching my food in it since I was a child. "Vinegar-based Panamanian hot sauce with a mustardy finish. Enliven the flavor of every meal. Spice up your business with a splash of TABASCO® Sauce. Visit our Foodservice website to learn more about our.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Hot Sauce makes your day cheerful.