Hello friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Crockpot Honey-garlic chicken thighs recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Crockpot Honey-garlic chicken thighs recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot honey-garlic chicken thighs recipe. To make crockpot honey-garlic chicken thighs you only need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Crockpot Honey-garlic chicken thighs:
- You need 8 of chicken thighs, remove skin.
- Provide 1 C of soy sauce.
- You need 2/3 C of honey.
- Prepare 1 C of ketchup.
- Use 2 tsp of basil, dried.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide of cooking spray.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Crockpot Honey-garlic chicken thighs:
- Spray the crockpot with cooking spray. Lay the chicken on the bottom of pot. (I have an 8qt crockpot) Mix all other ingredients together in a bowl and then pour over the chicken..
- Cook on low for 6 hours with the lid on. Cut this recipe in half for a smaller crockpot..
In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes and pepper. Garnish with parsley and serve over vegetables, rice, pasta, or a salad. The beauty of this slow cooker honey garlic chicken thighs recipe is that there is no saute step. To cook the recipe, assemble the honey, soy sauce, garlic, apple cider vinegar, worcestershire sauce and sesame oil in the base of the slow cooker. Chicken tinga is a Mexican stew made with chicken thighs and chipotle peppers.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Crockpot Honey-garlic chicken thighs makes your day cheerful.