Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for excellent Pretzel Bites recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Pretzel Bites recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pretzel bites recipe. You can have pretzel bites using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Pretzel Bites:
- Get 1 1/2 cups of warm water.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Take 1 pkg. of active dry yeast.
- Use 3 oz. of unsalted butter, melted.
- Use 2 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Get 4 1/2 cups of flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of baking soda.
- Take 1 of egg, beaten with 1 Tbsp. cold water.
- Provide of Coarse sea salt for topping.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Pretzel Bites:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Combine warm water, sugar, yeast and butter in mixer and stir to combine. Let sit for 5 minutes..
- Add salt and flour and mix on low until combined. Continue mixing on medium until smooth and starts to pull away from sides of the bowl..
- Place on a clean flat surface dusted with flour and knead into a dough ball..
- Place in a large oiled bowl and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in a warm place for 1 hour to rise..
- Once dough has risen remove from bowl and turn out on floured surface again. Separate into 8 dough balls..
- Roll out each ball into a long rope approx. 22 inches long..
- Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife cut into bite size pieces about and inch or so in length..
- Boil a large pot of water, about 3 quarts and add baking soda. Drop pieces into boil for 30 seconds. Do this in batches of 15 pieces each..
- Meanwhile, place egg mixture by greased baking sheet..
- Remove the boiled pretzels from water with a slotted spoon and place on baking sheet. Brush each with a light coating of egg wash and top with sea salt..
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown..
- Allow to cool on sheet for about 10 minutes before removing. Store in air tight container until ready to serve. Enjoy!.
- Example of a destroyed kitchen… the aftermath of making pretzels!! Worth it!!.
These pretzel bites are soft, buttery and totally addictive. Pretzel Bites: I so love soft pretzels, and the homemade ones are better than the Mall versions, in my opinion. For a great snack that disappears very quickly, no matter how hot they are, we make Pretzel. If pretzels aren't dipped in the baking soda water those balls of dough will simply be baked bread. For cinnamon-sugar pretzels, toss with cinnamon-sugar once you've rolled the bites in the butter.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Pretzel Bites turns your day cheerful.