What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious 'V' Garlic Prawns with Sweet chilli sauce..and Fried Rice. recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent 'V' Garlic Prawns with Sweet chilli sauce..and Fried Rice. recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 'v' garlic prawns with sweet chilli sauce..and fried rice. recipe. To cook 'v' garlic prawns with sweet chilli sauce..and fried rice. you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect 'V' Garlic Prawns with Sweet chilli sauce..and Fried Rice.:
- You need 300 grams of uncooked rice…(I used jasmine rice).
- Provide 2 large of Eggs.
- Use 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 6 of spring onions, finely sliced.
- Provide 1 of Few drops if soya sauce.
- You need 1 of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of *OPTIONAL EXTRAS*.
- Provide 100 grams of frozen peas or garden peas thawed.
- You need 100 grams of canned or frozen sweetcorn, thawed.
- Use 1 of now at this stage , you can either add 1 cooked chicken breast ..or as i did add 250/300 grams of giant prawns.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing 'V' Garlic Prawns with Sweet chilli sauce..and Fried Rice.:
- Cook the rice in plenty of lightly salted boiling water. I add tumeric to the water as I like my rice yellow in colour ..if I'm having chicken I put a chicken stock cube (bullion) in water with the rice …. or fish stock cube with the rice if I'm having prawns, shrimp or salmon just for extra flavour.
- boil the rice for about 12 minutes, until tender. Drain well, rince in cold water and leave for 15-20 minutes to drain thoroughly in a colander..
- Beat the eggs and sesame oil together. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan or wok and add the spring onions, stir fry them for 2-3 minutes until softened. Add the cold cooked rice and any optional extras and stir-fry over a medium high heat for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Tip the beaten egg mixture and stir everything together until the eggs are set. Season with soy sauce and black pepper then serve.
- *TIP*….you can cook the rice the day before. but be sure to keep it covered and refrigerated once you have rinsed it with cold water..
- *The Prawns…..put 75 grams of garlic butter..or ordinary butter and add 2 crushed cloves of garlic or lazy garlic to your taste in a frying pan and toss prawns in until cooked ..careful not to overcook..
- Serve on top of rice and sprinkle some sweet chill sauce on top (optional).
- this amount serves 4.. I just made half the quantity..
Sweet chilli jam sauce, crispy slices of deep fried chicken, carrot and red capsicum. Lightly battered chicken, then fried to a crispy finish and stir-fried with homemade honey tangy sauce, served with prawn crackers, fresh salad and dressings. A speedy, Asian-influenced stir-fry of jumbo juicy seafood, crunchy beansprouts and a sweet and spicy sauce, from BBC Good Food. Pop in the prawns and stir-fry for a couple of mins until they have just turned pink. Stir in the sugar and soy, then bubble until the sugar has melted and prawns are cooked.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your 'V' Garlic Prawns with Sweet chilli sauce..and Fried Rice. turns your day joyful.