What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for complete Pistachio Toffee recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Pistachio Toffee recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pistachio toffee recipe. To cook pistachio toffee you need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Pistachio Toffee:
- You need 4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 12 oz of good quality chocolate, I mixed half dark and half milk chocolate, chopped together.
- Get 2 cup of salted pistachios, course chopped with some whole nuts mixed in.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Pistachio Toffee:
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, spray parchment well with non stick spray.
- In a medium large saucepan heat butter, sugar and water. Bring to a boil and stir until sugar dissoves. Cook, on a slow boil , swirling pan and stirring occasionally to cook evenly until mixture reaches 280 on a candy thermometer and is golden.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and salt. Very carefully pour mixture onto prepared pan, smoothing to a even 1/4 inch thickness with a off set spatula.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of the chopped chocolate, let it sit one minute then spread in an even layer with off set spatula.
- While chocolate is warm sprinkle 1/2 of the pistachios pressing lightly so they stick.
- Place toffee in refigerator to harden, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from refigerator and carefully turn toffee over on a clean parchment lined baking pan.
- Melt remaining chocolate in microwave or over a double boiler until smooth. Working quickly pour chocolate over flipped side of toffee spreading evenly and sprinkling with remaining pistachips, pressing to stick. Return to refigerator to set about 1 hour.
- Break toffee into pieces. Keep refrigerated. This can also be frozen and taken out as needed.
- NOTE, For easy clean up of the sticky pans fill them with water and bring to a simmer. Then just pour hot water out, the sticky toffee will have melted off!.
Their aim is clean, pure and fresh, eternity. Pistachio Toffee is keen on simple and modest, and put them as their values to meet the needs of modern people. For true pistachio lovers, our toffee chocolate pistachios just may be paradise: found. We coat whole, dry-roasted pistachios of the highest quality in luscious milk and dark chocolates and a swath of toffee. These toffee chocolate treats deliciously blur the lines between snack and dessert.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Pistachio Toffee turns your day cheerful.