Hello friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete Chicken thighs in a port, wine and cream sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Chicken thighs in a port, wine and cream sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken thighs in a port, wine and cream sauce recipe. To make chicken thighs in a port, wine and cream sauce you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Chicken thighs in a port, wine and cream sauce:
- You need 400 g of chicken thighs.
- You need 4 tbsps of port.
- Provide of enough red wine to cover the chicken in the pan.
- Use 1 tbsp of mace.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Take Piece of fresh ginger about the size of your thumb.
- Get 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ground mixed pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need 200 ml of cream.
- You need 1 of little salt for the marinade (not too much).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Chicken thighs in a port, wine and cream sauce:
- Finely chop the ginger and add to the chicken in a bowl with the spices, pepper, port, salt and the juice of 1 lemon..
- Mix it all well ensuring that the chicken is thoroughly covered and allow to sit at room temperature for about an hour..
- Get a wok or thick bottomed pan really hot and brown the chicken a little. Pour any juices into the marinade from time to time and reserve for later.
- After about 10 minutes, turning the chicken from time to time, pour in enough red wine to cover the chicken and add the marinade liquid..
- Add the soy sauce and simmer until the liquid is reduced by at least half..
- Carefully add the cream a tablespoon or so at a time stirring well after each addition (if you put it in all at once the sauce will split)..
- Mix some cold water with the cornflour and when the sauce comes back to a simmer add enough to make it as thick as you prefer. You might not need to add any, it depends on how much you reduce the sauce..
- Serve immediately with vegetables of choice. I used mashed potato made with cream and white pepper, brussels sprouts, carrots and suede..
If you don't have port handy, a sweet red wine will also work, but using port is well worth the effort. Enjoy chicken mushroom in a cream sauce. Stir in chicken broth and wine until blended. Stir in the cream and parsley and heat through. Sautéing the chicken: Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Chicken thighs in a port, wine and cream sauce turns your day joyful.