What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Vickys Scottish Shortbread, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Vickys Scottish Shortbread, GF DF EF SF NF recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys scottish shortbread, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys scottish shortbread, gf df ef sf nf using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Vickys Scottish Shortbread, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Use 125 grams of gold-foil Stork (or butter), softened.
- Prepare 75 grams of caster sugar plus extra for dusting.
- Provide 175 grams of sifted plain flour or 150g flour, 25g semolina or sweet rice flour.
- You need of or.
- Take 150 g of gluten-free flour.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of xanthan gum for gluten-free flour.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Vickys Scottish Shortbread, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy then stir in the flour until combined to a dough you can pick up.
- Smooth the dough into a greased 8 inch pie tin, prick with a fork then pattern the edges by pressing your thumb around then chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F.
- Score into 8 triangles then bake for 40 – 45 minutes until golden..
- Cool on a wire rack and dust generously with more caster sugar.
- Cut into 8 and store in an airtight container. Will keep for 2 days.
- If you double the recipe you can use a swiss roll / jelly roll tin and cut the shortbread into fingers or squares instead of triangles. Temp is the same, give them a extra 10 minutes or so in time.
Squeeze the whole mixture into a large ball. Maw Broon's Cookbook has another traditional shortbread recipe which suggests substituting some of the plain flour for semolina to make it crunchier. With fork, prick dough all over in a decorative pattern. Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of sugar. Tired of traditional Christmas cookies like sugar cookies and gingerbread?
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Vickys Scottish Shortbread, GF DF EF SF NF makes your day joyful.