Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Meatballs in chilli sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Meatballs in chilli sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatballs in chilli sauce recipe. You can have meatballs in chilli sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Meatballs in chilli sauce:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Plain bread crumb.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped onion.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 10 oz of Chilli sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Meatballs in chilli sauce:
- Mix all the ingredients together except the oil and chilli sauce..
- Make an inch and half sized balls from the mixture..
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry the meatballs in it until they turn brown..
- Remove meatballs from the skillet and add chilli sauce in the heated oil and stir for a minute or two..
- Add in the fried meatballs and simmer for about 5 minutes..
These flavorful chili-seasoned meatballs are great with hot cooked rice or potatoes. Use diced tomatoes with chili seasonings, or add another teaspoon of chili powder and. Add the chili sauce and use it to deglaze the bottom of the pot, scraping off the brown bits with a wooden spoon. The chili sauce is already somewhat sweet but if you prefer it sweeter add the sugar. These meatballs are packed with all those bright flavours.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Meatballs in chilli sauce turns your day cheerful.