Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Gnocchi recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Gnocchi recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gnocchi recipe. You can have gnocchi using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Gnocchi:
- Take 400 gr of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 150 gr of semolina flour.
- Use 50 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Get 1 of egg yolk.
- Get 50 gr of flour for dusting.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Gnocchi:
- Boiled the potatoes with the peel. If you have oven, you may roast it. Boil the potatoes until it is soft and well cooked.
- After around 30 mins, check the doneness of potatoes. Strain it and let it cool down before you peel it..
- Let the potatoes completely cool. You may let it overnight in refrigerator..
- After the potatoes cool down, mash it until soft with masher or potato ricer in a bowl..
- Add eggyolk, salt and pepper into the potatoes. Mix them well..
- Add the semolina, mix it well. If it is too soft, slowly add the all purpose flour. But not too much, it makes the gnocchi hard..
- Mix it and shape it to the big ball. Dust your working surface. Take one slice and roll it into long shape. Cut it into small rectangular and place it on plate which has been flour dusted..
- Shape the rest of the gnocchi dough.
- Prepare pot with half full water. Bring it to boil. Place the gnocchi into it and cook it until it floats on the water. It takes around 5 mins each batch..
- Remove it out and cook the rest batch..
- You may freeze the uncooked gnocchi in the zip sealed bag. Store it up to 1 month..
To freeze uncooked gnocchi: Spread the gnocchi out, so they aren't touching each other, on the well floured, parchment paper lined, baking sheet. Eating gnocchi is like taking a bite out of a little cloud. Gnocchi (plural) are Italian dumplings that are made with potatoes and flour, then boiled like pasta until they're fluffy pillows of goodness. A simple sauce of butter, fresh sage leaves, and Parmesan is a classic accompaniment to gnocchi, which couldn't be easier to make. Instructions Make the Potato Gnocchi Dough.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Gnocchi makes your day cheerful.