What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Sardine indomie recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Sardine indomie recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sardine indomie recipe. To cook sardine indomie you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Sardine indomie:
- Prepare 2 of Indomie noddle(small).
- Provide of Diced onion.
- Use of Diced spring onions.
- Use 2 of medium scotch bonnet.
- Provide 1 tin of sardine.
- Get 1 of Maggi cube.
- Use 1 spoon of veg oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Sardine indomie:
- In a pot of hot boiling water add in your indomie and keep your indomie spice aside and allow to boil for 2 minutes..
- Add your grated scotch bonnet, diced onion, spring onions, veg oil,maggi cube,and indomie spices..
- Open your sardine and separate the oil from the sardine, and add your sardine and mix a little bit..
- Tada your indomie is ready to serve.
Watch the recipe video below "Sardine" and "pilchard" are common names that refer to various small, oily forage fish in the herring family Clupeidae. The terms "sardine" and "pilchard" are not precise, and what is meant depends on the region. Indomie is a brand of instant noodle produced by the Indonesian company Indofood. Indofood has the largest instant noodle manufacturing plant in Africa. The ingredients really balance out the fishy flavor, and turn a can of sardines into a tasty, gourmet meal on-the-go.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Sardine indomie makes your day joyful.