What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for complete Three coloured Gujiya recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Three coloured Gujiya recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to three coloured gujiya recipe. You can cook three coloured gujiya using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Three coloured Gujiya:
- Get 3 cup of Refined flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- Take of Curd or Milk – 1 ½ tsp each (4 ½ tsp).
- Provide of For three Colour:.
- Prepare of Beetroot juice: 1 tsbp.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Peas paste:.
- Get 2 tsp of Carrot paste:.
- Get of (you should boil when separately, drain and make a smooth paste).
- Prepare of For stuffing.
- You need of Semolina – 3/4 cup (150 grams).
- Use 3/4 cup of Powdered sugar -.
- You need of Dry fruits – 1 cup (cashews, walnuts, almonds, raisins, hazelnut, pecans, sliced dry apricots, pistachio).
- You need 3 tsp of Desiccated coconut.
- Get 7-8 of Green cardamom.
- You need of Ghee – for frying gujiyas and roasting semolina.
- Use of You can also Bake them. Baking three coloured Gujiya’s instructions at the end.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Three coloured Gujiya:
- Take flour 1 cup flour in three separate vessels add: beetroot, peas paste, carrot paste separately ghee(1 tbsp each) and curd (1 ½ tsp each) in to it. Mix all ingredients really well..
- Now add water only if required and knead stiff and tight dough, same as required for making pooris. Cover the dough and keep it aside for one hour..
- For making stuffing: Finely chop all dry fruits. Peel cardamom and make powder. Take 2 tbsp ghee in a wok and heat it sufficiently. Add semolina in ghee and stir it constantly. Roast until semolina turns golden brown in color. After roasting semolina, add chopped dry fruits into it. Roast for 1 to 2 minutes and mix all ingredients. Turn off the flame and keep stirring the semolina. Take out semolina in a bowl and allow it to cool..
- Knead the dough again until smooth. Make 25 small dough balls and cover them. Important step: When semolina cools, add powdered sugar, coconut and cardamom powder into it. Mixture for stuffing gujiyas is ready..
- Take one dough ball roll, do same with other two. Now make plait. Cut then in equal parts and roll it out in a poori with 3 to 4 inch diameter. Place the rolled poori in a plate. Roll out at least 10 pooris. Now stuff these pooris for making gujiyas. For this, take one poori, place it over the mold and stuff it with 1 or 1.5 tsp stuffing. Spread some water on the corners. Close the mold, press gently and remove the extra dough from it. Open the mold, take out gujiya and place it over a plate..
- Likewise, prepare all gujiyas and place them in a plate. Cover them so that they don't dry..
- Fry the Gujiyas: Take ghee in a wok and heat i sufficiently. Place gujiyas in medium hot ghee and fry on low-medium flame until they turn golden brown in color from both sides. Take out the fried guijyas in a plate with absorbent paper. Likewise fry all gujiyas. Mouth drooling Gujiyas are ready. Serve these tantalizing and piping hot gujiyas with Mango Rabri. Or just serve three coloured gujiya on its own..
- Baking instructions: Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and put the ghee glazed Gujiya tray on the wired stand. Set the oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes. Take the gujiyas out after 10 minutes and check them. They should be brown from the top. Then turn at cook for another 4-5 minutes. It should be golden from both sides..
- Another option to get glaze on the gujiya: you can coat the gujiya with condensed milk to glaze it. It’ll look shiny and tempting. Dilute the condensed milk a little using regular milk. Coat the gujiyas with this sweetened milk using a brush. Turn it over and coat it from the other side too, now bake it for another 5-6 minutes, making sure that you don’t overcook them. It takes 15-18 minutes to bake gujiya. Serve the gujiyas hot and piping and enjoy the taste..
- When they cool down, you can put them in an air-tight container and store them for up to a week..
This half-moon shaped, Empanadas look-a-like dessert is a deep fried pastry, made of flour and ghee; filled with a stuffing of mawa (khoya) and dry fruits. The authentic gujiya has a stuffing of sweet mawa or khoya. Hence it is known as Mawa gujiya as well. 🧾Ingredients. The rest is required to make stuffing. Gujiya/ Karanji are delicious sweets, made with semolina, nuts and dry coconut filling.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Three coloured Gujiya makes your day cheerful.