Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Potato toffee recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Potato toffee recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato toffee recipe. To cook potato toffee you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Potato toffee:
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour(maida).
- You need 2 of big potatoes peeled, boiled and mashed.
- Provide 1 tsp of carom seeds.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil or ghee.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need as required of water to prepare semi stiff dough.
- Get 4 tbsp of gram flour(besan).
- Take 1 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli ,finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare as required of oil for deep fry.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Potato toffee:
- Firstly to prepare the dough, in a bowl take all-purpose flour, carom seeds, 2 tbsp oil, and salt, mix oil, and everything well. well with the flour, add little water at a time, prepare the semi-stiff dough, cover it with a damp cloth let it rest for 10 minutes..
- While the dough is resting let's prepare it's filling, heat up the pan add 2 tbsp oil, add chopped chilli, coriander leaves, and add all masala ingredients and black salt mix well, add gram flour roast 2 more minutes nicely, add mashed potato, mix nicely and cook for 2 more minutes, take it out and let it cool down..
- Now take the dough knead it nicely divide in to small portions and smoothen them, take one dough portion roll out in oval shape with a small knife make slits in the middle portion, take small amount filling roll out in between your fingers place filling in the center and seal the edges, pinch top and bottom, similarly prepare remaining toffees, now deep fry them in oil on medium flame until golden brown, sprinkle some coriander leaves and chat masala and serve this, crispy yummy snack, enjoy..
Potato Toffee or Potato Fudge is an amazing recipe loved by many Sri Lankans. But, you can never say No to this mouthwatering Potato Milk Toffee. Pop it in the fridge to set up for that perfect crisp toffee snap. Sweet meets salty in the most amazing way! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Potato toffee turns your day cheerful.