Hello friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Mackerel sardines with sotanghon soup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Mackerel sardines with sotanghon soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mackerel sardines with sotanghon soup recipe. To make mackerel sardines with sotanghon soup you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Mackerel sardines with sotanghon soup:
- You need 2 cans of Mackerel sardines (I prefer Saba brand).
- Use of Sotanghon noodles.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic (minced).
- Take 1 pc of medium sized onion (sliced).
- Prepare 1 pc of tomato (quartered).
- Take of Spring onions.
- Provide to taste of Salt & pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Mackerel sardines with sotanghon soup:
- First, soak the sotanghon noodles in water. Set aside..
- Put in oil in a pan, saute the garlic, onion then tomato. Crush the tomato to let out the juice..
- Pour in the Mackerel sardines. Add a cup of water. And let it it boil..
- Add the sotanghon noodles..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve while still hot..
Add potatoes, water, fish sauce and pepper to the pan and bring to a low boil. And learn which popular fish to avoid. This is one easy sotanghon recipe you can make. You can either cook it dry or with soup. You can use hot sardines in can for an extra spicy kick.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Mackerel sardines with sotanghon soup makes your day cheerful.