Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for complete Yum yum Chicken Thigh with Japanese sweet soy sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Yum yum Chicken Thigh with Japanese sweet soy sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yum yum chicken thigh with japanese sweet soy sauce recipe. To make yum yum chicken thigh with japanese sweet soy sauce you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Yum yum Chicken Thigh with Japanese sweet soy sauce:
- You need 100 g of Chicken Thigh.
- Prepare 5 of Ginkgo nuts.
- You need 2 of Shiso leaves.
- Take 50 g of Yam potato.
- Prepare 2 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of oil(for saute).
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Mirin (sweet sake).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Sake.
- You need 2 pinches of Sugar.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt (as needed).
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Black sesame.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Yum yum Chicken Thigh with Japanese sweet soy sauce:
- Cut the chicken thigh into big bite size about 1.5 inches cubes..
- Cut the yam potato and shiitake mushroom into bite size about 1 inch cubes. Also, cut the shiso leaves into thin strips (just like ribbon)..
- Mix soy sauce, mirin, and sake together, and set it aside..
- Heat oil with low heat, and saute chicken thigh on a frying pan (start from the skin side) until its golden brown, then add ginkgo nuts and shiitake mushroom until all ingredients covered with oil..
- Add 3 to 4, and mix well until all ingredients covered with 3, then add sugar..
- Taste to see if it needs more salt, then if needed, add salt..
- Plate 6 on a plate, and sprinkle black sesame seeds and cut shiso leaves..
You can cook Yum yum Chicken Thigh with Japanese. Finish by squeezing the juice from half a lemon. Salt and pepper to taste if needed. Serve it with Yum Yum Sauce drizzled over the chicken. To make fried rice, follow my recipe for Chicken Fried Rice but omit the chicken.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Yum yum Chicken Thigh with Japanese sweet soy sauce turns your day joyful.