What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Pasta with sardines and pine nuts recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Pasta with sardines and pine nuts recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta with sardines and pine nuts recipe. To cook pasta with sardines and pine nuts you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Pasta with sardines and pine nuts:
- Provide 360 grams of spaghetti or any other pasta.
- Use 150 grams of of sardines in oil (or normal sardines taking away the spine).
- Get 80 grams of pine nuts.
- Prepare 1 clove of of garlic.
- Get 2 of dry red chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Provide 1 of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Pasta with sardines and pine nuts:
- Put 6 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan. Add the garlic cut into slices and the red chillies and cook over low heat until the garlic is lightly brown. If you want it to taste more like garlic or more spicy, add both ingredients finely chopped. Set aside..
- While the garlic and chilli are cooking, toast the pine nuts in a pan over low heat without oil. Do it carefully because they burn easily. Set aside..
- Cook the pasta following the steps of the package. Before it is ready, reserve 4 tablespoons of the cooking water, then drain the pasta..
- Put back the pasta to the pan. Add the drained sardines, pine nuts, parsley and the reserved cooking water. Remove the garlic and chilli oil from the oil (this step is not necessary if they were chopped finely) and add to the pasta quickly..
- Stir while it's still on the fire with a wooden spoon so the sardines melt a bit and the pasta gets a smooth feel. Season, add a little oil if necessary and serve immediately, if you want with Parmesan cheese..
When I finally visited Sicily myself, I ate this classic dish every time I got the chance. Stir in the pine nuts, currants and the sardines and stir gently to heat through. Pasta Nuts Chicken Noodles Healthy Spaghetti Chicken Thighs Dinner Weeknight Dinner Poultry Main Dish Easy. Add them to the pan along with the toasted pine nuts. This pasta recipes uses sardines, anchovies, fennel, raisins and pine nuts and brings back memories of Sicily.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Pasta with sardines and pine nuts makes your day cheerful.