What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for tasty Uttapam recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Uttapam recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to uttapam recipe. To make uttapam you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Uttapam:
- Get 1 cup of suji/semolina.
- Use 1 cup of rice flour.
- Take 1 cup of curd/yougurt.
- Provide 1 of tspn salt.
- Get 5-6 of curry leaves finely chopped.
- Provide 3 of middle sized tamatoes chopped.
- Provide 2 of middium sized onion chopped.
- Take 1 of carrots chopped.
- Use 1/2 of capsicum chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped beans.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
- Take 1 of tspn black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2-3 tbspn of oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Uttapam:
- Mix suji, rice flour, yougurt and curry leaves to make a pouring consistency batter.. Leave it to rest for 5-10 mints…
- Take a bowl mix all the vegetables with salt and black pepper nicely…
- Heat a tawa pour batter to make uttapam and vegies to it and cook it from both sides.. our uttapam is ready…
I always use just one all purpose batter for making idli, dosas, uttapam. Uttapam is one of the most popular south Indian dishes that are quick, easy and simply mouth-watering! Uttapam is a thick, dosa-like preparation cooked with a mixture of rice and lentil over a pan with some oil or ghee. One can add a bevy of spices, seeds and herbs to the batter of uttapam and can even top it with veggies. Uttapam or uthappam is a healthy savory pancake all the way from South India.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Uttapam makes your day joyful.