Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Suji Ka white halwa recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Suji Ka white halwa recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to suji ka white halwa recipe. You can have suji ka white halwa using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Suji Ka white halwa:
- Provide 1 cup of suji/ semolina.
- Get 1/3 cup of ghee.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 3 cup of water.
- Use 2-3 tbspn of grated coconut.
- Use 2-3 of tspn soaked badam/almond chopped.
- Use 3-4 of tspn raisins/kismis.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Suji Ka white halwa:
- Take a pan heat ghee add semolina/suji make sure the flame is very low.. The colour of semolina/suji should not change.. Roast it in interval till it starts to leaves the ghee again.. It usually takes 40-45 mints…
- In a pan add sugar and water and boil it.. Once it starts boiling add the raisins/ kismis and the grated coconut in it…
- When the suji start leaving the ghee add the boiling water and stir continuously so that no lumps are formed…
- Our white suji halwa is ready.. Add soaked and chopped badam/almond and serve either hot or cold…
Suji ka halwa or sooji halwa is the most famous Indian sweet prepared at home. Tags: atte ka halwa recipe, besan ka halva recipe, best sooji ka halwa, dry fruits halwa recipe, halva recipe, sooji halwa recipe. Ever wondered how this Sooji halwa alwys tastes to so good in Mandir's, Gurudwara's and Dhaba's across the country. This dish is server as Parasd in a lot of Temple's and Gurudwara's. Another reason why suji is preferred by nutritionists is that it is made from rough, coarsely ground whole wheat.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Suji Ka white halwa makes your day joyful.