What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete Sardines Sambal recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Sardines Sambal recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sardines sambal recipe. You can have sardines sambal using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Sardines Sambal:
- Use 1 can of Sardines tomato sauce in.
- You need 1 of onion large , sliced.
- Take 4 of garlic pips of crushed and cut fine.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger , cut fine.
- You need 1 of green chili sliced.
- You need 3 of chili padi (bird's eye ) smashed.
- Provide 1 tsp of belachan.
- You need 2 of potatoes medium sized peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 large wedged of tomato ,.
- Provide of salt.
- Provide of oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Sardines Sambal:
- Heat a wok and fry the diced potatoes to light brown. Dish out and set a side..
- In the same wok, add garlic and ginger and fry till fragrant. Add sliced onions and both chilies. Cook till onion wilts. Add belachan combine it in well. When your kitchen is filled with a delicious aroma, add the entire content of the canned sardine, fried potatoes and wedged tomatoes. Stir gently as to not break the fish too much. Add salt. Cook for 10 minutes and turn heat off..
- Serve with hot rice and stir fried vegetable. It can also be eaten with bread for breakfast, with thosai, chapati etc..
- Before cooking, my mother used to take the fish out of the can and split them open removing the bones and other contents. You can do this too, but I like everything the can offers so my entire fish goes in. I do split the fish while its in the wok though..
- For an extra umph, once dished out squeeze some lime juice over the dish..
Kamu juga bisa menikmati sambal matah sebagai makanan pendamping ikan bakar, ayam goreng dan aneka lauk lain. Sambal Terasi is so easy to make at home, and a 'must-know' recipe for the budding home cook! Sambal is basically a hot chilli paste condiment. There are probably hundreds of varieties out there. Sambal belacan or sambal terasi is one of the most popular Indonesian sambal that you can find in almost everywhere.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Sardines Sambal turns your day cheerful.