What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for delicious Sauted Bottle Gourd with Spicy Sardines recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Sauted Bottle Gourd with Spicy Sardines recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sauted bottle gourd with spicy sardines recipe. You can have sauted bottle gourd with spicy sardines using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Sauted Bottle Gourd with Spicy Sardines:
- Prepare 1/2 of bottle gourd.
- Take 1 clove of garlic chopped.
- Get 1 clove of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 piece of tomatoes chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 packages of maggi magic sarap.
- Provide of salt.
- You need 2 can of spicy sardines.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Sauted Bottle Gourd with Spicy Sardines:
- Saute garlic, onion and chopped tomatoes.
- Add bottle gourd and 1 cup of water. Stir for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add spicy sardines, maggi magic sarap and salt to taste. Wait for anotther 3 minutes. ENJOY YOUR MEAL :).
Simple and delicious bottle gourd rice/lauki pulao is ready. You can serve it with raita or any spicy gravy. Sardines Simmered in Spicy Tomato Sauce Ca Sardine Kho Ca Chua. I like to make a sardine pasta with these sardines. Just saute some chopped scallions or onions in a little bit of oil.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Sauted Bottle Gourd with Spicy Sardines turns your day cheerful.