Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Orange Chicken Thighs recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Orange Chicken Thighs recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to orange chicken thighs recipe. You can cook orange chicken thighs using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Orange Chicken Thighs:
- Provide 4 pieces of chicken thighs.
- You need of Orange zest from 1 orange.
- You need of Freshly squeezed orange juice from 1 orange.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Use 2 of carrots.
- Provide 1 of onion.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Orange Chicken Thighs:
- Add chicken thighs in pan with oil and fry tossing until chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
- Add 2 thinly sliced carrots and fry 2 minutes.
- Add chopped onions, toss a few seconds.
- Add salt, cumin and stir fry.
- Pour in the fresh orange juice and orange zest.
- Cook until the orange juice gravy thickens and almost completely evaporates!.
- Serve immediately.
Pour the orange juice mixture over. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Pour the sauce into a small pan over medium heat. Cut the parsnips into chunky lengths. Put the parnips, chicken thighs and shallots in a roasting tin – make sure everything can sit in a single layer but quite snug.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Orange Chicken Thighs turns your day cheerful.