Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for tasty Leftover Chapati Frankie recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Leftover Chapati Frankie recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover chapati frankie recipe. You can have leftover chapati frankie using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Leftover Chapati Frankie:
- Get 3 of Leftover chapatis.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Onion chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Capsicum.
- Use 1/4 cup of Tomato chopped.
- Use 1 cup of Paneer cubes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sechzwan chutney.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Butter.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Leftover Chapati Frankie:
- In a kadai heat oil add all chopped veggies.add salt to it..
- Saute veggies till littile soft.add sehzwan Chutney add paneer cubes to it..
- Heat tawa spread butter on it.roast chapati on it..
- Add ready veggies to chapati..
- Roll it..
- Serve it..
Customized it and used leftover chapatis. This veg frankie recipe is one of the most loved Indian street food! Whole wheat roti or chapati is layered with spiced mashed potato rolls, green chutney, chopped onions, pickled green chilies, and frankie masala. This easy Indian frankie roll is one of the TASTIEST ways to enjoy Bombay (Mumbai) street food. Believe it or not, you can make numerous dishes by using leftover/fresh chapatis.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Leftover Chapati Frankie makes your day cheerful.