What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Sardine sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Sardine sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sardine sauce recipe. You can have sardine sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Sardine sauce:
- Take 1 tin of sardine.
- Prepare 12 pieces of Fresh tomatoes.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Curry.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Get 5 pieces of fresh pepper.
- Take 2 of cooking pan Vegetable oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Sardine sauce:
- Open the sardine and drain the oil.cut the fresh tomatoes and fresh pepper and onion..
- Heat up the vegetable oil,pour in the chopped onion,fresh pepper and fresh tomatoes..
- Fry for 10minutes,add 1/4 of cup water and boil for 5minutes,add salt,curry and put the sardine..
- Boil for 10minutes and i enjoyed it with yummy yam..
Spread the tomato sauce, sardines, onions, and bread crumbs, and sprinkle Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper on it. Bring it out of the oven and sprinkle generous amounts of mozzarella cheese on it. Sardines are great in pasta dishes where fish is a complementary flavor, and a great example is linguine with spicy red sauce, sardines, and sautéed vegetables, says Lauren Harris-Pincus MS, RDN, author of The Protein-Packed Breakfast Club. Discover the best sardine recipes from BBC Good Food. We've got recipes for all seasons, making the most of thrifty canned sardines and fresh fish alike.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Sardine sauce turns your day cheerful.