Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Magical Stuffed Eggs recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Magical Stuffed Eggs recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to magical stuffed eggs recipe. You can cook magical stuffed eggs using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Magical Stuffed Eggs:
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1/2 of tin Tinned tuna.
- Take 1 of Easy melting cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Use 1 of Black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆Mayonnaise.
- Use 1 tsp of ☆ Ketchup.
- Take 1/4 of of a small onion Onion.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Magical Stuffed Eggs:
- Prepare boiled eggs. Put eggs in water and cover the pan. Bring to the boil and turn off the heat. Leave for about 12 minutes..
- Put the chopped onion, drained tinned tuna, mayonnaise and black pepper in a bowl and mix well..
- Peel the eggs and cut in half lengthwise. Slice off a bit from the bottom to make them flat and easier to balance..
- Stuff the egg with plenty of the tuna salad..
- Quarter the slices of cheese and place on top of the tuna salad. Sprinkle with black pepper..
- Lay out a piece of baking paper and toast the stuffed eggs in a toaster oven for about 4 minutes until the cheese is brown and melting..
- Combine the ☆ ingredients to make sauce and spread in circle on serving plates. Put small dots of ketchup on the sauce..
- Draw a line with a toothpick from the first dot to the last to make heart shapes. Place the stuffed eggs on top of the sauce..
Lay the stuffed chicken carefully into the egg. Instead of trying to turn the chicken, just spoon the egg over the chicken. In another bowl, you have your bread crumbs and grated cheese mixture. Carefully lift the chicken from one bowl to the next, and do the same, spoon the bread crumb mixture all over the chicken. Make your filling and then store the eggs and the prepared filling in separate airtight containers in the refrigerator.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Magical Stuffed Eggs turns your day cheerful.