What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Green Basil Hummus recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Green Basil Hummus recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green basil hummus recipe. You can have green basil hummus using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Green Basil Hummus:
- Take 1 cup of dry chickpeas.
- You need 3 tbsp of tahini (sesame paste).
- Get 1/2 of lemon.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get of salt.
- Provide 2 cups of fresh basil leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Green Basil Hummus:
- Soak the chickpeas overnight in cool water..
- Drain the chickpeas and transfer to a pot. Cover with 5cm of water. Bring to a boil, then cook uncovered for about 45min-1h..
- Drain and transfer to a food processor/blender bowl. Add peeled and crashed cloves of garlic, tahini, squeezed out lemon juice, a pinch of salt and olive oil..
- Blend until you reach a smooth paste. Chop the basil and add it to the hummus. Continue blending until it's mixed in. Add more tahini/lemon juice/oil to adjust the flavour..
The basil will turn your hummus green! If you don't have pine nuts, you can substitute walnuts. I typically used canned chickpeas, but you can use dried chickpeas if you prefer. Just be sure to cook them until. Edamame Basil Hummus is great for every day snacking or for parties!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Green Basil Hummus makes your day cheerful.