Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Quick Sardine Salad with Orange Vinaigrette & Capers for 2 recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Quick Sardine Salad with Orange Vinaigrette & Capers for 2 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick sardine salad with orange vinaigrette & capers for 2 recipe. To cook quick sardine salad with orange vinaigrette & capers for 2 you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Quick Sardine Salad with Orange Vinaigrette & Capers for 2:
- Get of (1) 5 oz. packet of spring mix or baby arugula.
- Provide 12-16 of grape or cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot, julienned or shredded.
- You need 1/4 of of a small mild/sweet onion, very thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of medium orange of a sweet variety (like Navel or Valencia).
- Use 1.5-2 Tablespoons of vinegar (I used red wine today, but distilled white, white wine, or sherry vinegar would all work fine.).
- Get of fresh cracked black pepper.
- Take 1/4-1/3 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1.5-2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 1 of small can of sardines in olive oil (My can was 4.375 oz, but they vary.).
- Get of capers in vinegar.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Quick Sardine Salad with Orange Vinaigrette & Capers for 2:
- Put salad greens, onions, tomatoes, and carrots in a large mixing bowl..
- Add freshly cracked pepper to taste, salt (start on the lower end of the measurements), and squeeze in the juice of the orange. Tip: Rolling the orange with firm pressure right before squeezing will break the pulp and release more juice..
- Drizzle in olive oil (start with 1.5 Tablespoons) and vinegar (start with 1.5 Tablespoons) and toss thoroughly. Adjust seasoning as desired..
- Divide the dressed salad mixture over two plates and top each with half of the canned fish and capers to taste. I like to add a little extra cracked pepper here. 😉 Enjoy!.
Segment the other orange, catching the juice in a bowl. Add the rest of the juice from the first orange, and then add the orange segments. Top tip for making Sardines with fennel and orange salad. Take the heads of the sardines, if you prefer. Orange Dijon vinaigrette is a bright homemade salad dressing that is packed with flavor from fresh oranges, Dijon mustard, and fresh thyme.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Quick Sardine Salad with Orange Vinaigrette & Capers for 2 makes your day joyful.