Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Easy Microwavable Low-Cal Strawberry Preserves recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Easy Microwavable Low-Cal Strawberry Preserves recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy microwavable low-cal strawberry preserves recipe. To make easy microwavable low-cal strawberry preserves you need 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Easy Microwavable Low-Cal Strawberry Preserves:
- You need 200 grams of Strawberries.
- Get 2 tbsp of Artificial sweetener.
- Get 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Liqueur (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Easy Microwavable Low-Cal Strawberry Preserves:
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and pat them gently dry with a soft cloth. Make a 1 cm deep crisscross cut in the part where the stem was..
- Put the strawberries in a deep heatproof container, add the sweetener, lemon juice and liqueur, and mix lightly..
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 3 minutes at 500 W. Take the plastic off, and microwave for an additional 2 minutes. Leave to cool..
- *Remove the hulls from the strawberries and weigh out 200 g, which is about 1 packet. If you figure this will serve 4, the calories per serving are about 28 kcal..
- *The PAL sweet package says that it's as sweet as 3 times the volume of sugar, but in this recipe you can just use the same amount of either..
- Folic acid is a type of vitamin B, and 100 g of fresh strawberries contain about 90μg of folic acid. Cook them for a short time in the microwave to minimize any nutritional loss..
- It's said that you should try to consume 480μg (240μg more than your usual intake) of folic acid when you're pregnant, and 340μg when you are breast feeding (according to official Japanese government nutritional guidelines)..
- I've heard a theory that it's best to limit your use of low calorie artificial sweeteners when you are pregnant. I don't think you need to worry unless you are eating a big quantity of it, but if you are concerned please use another type of sweetener..
- I made it into a tofu pudding..
- Try this on French toast. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/188285-easy-fluffy-french-toast-a-golden-ratio-recipe.
Preserves are exactly that, a delicious way to preserve berries' warm-weather flavor. Put strawberries and lemon juice in a large saucepan. Cook, stirring occasionally, over low heat until The amount of sugar depends on the sweetness of the berries. This is a simple and easy recipe and. See more ideas about strawberry preserves, strawberry, preserves.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Easy Microwavable Low-Cal Strawberry Preserves makes your day joyful.