What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes recipe. You can have fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes:
- Take 500 g of bone in chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 250 g of mushrooms (quartered).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Use 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 400 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 of couple of spring of thyme.
- Use 1 glass of white wine.
- Prepare 750 g of baby potatoes.
- Use of Lemon zest.
- Use Handful of parsley.
- You need of Green veg of choice (as a side).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 140 degrees c. Season the chicken on both sides. Fry off over a medium heat in a little olive oil. 4 minutes skin side down. Then flip and fry for 3 minutes on the other side. Remove from pan and set aside..
- In the same pan, fry the onion over a low heat for 8-10 minutes until soft. Add the garlic and mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes..
- Add the white wine and cook until reduced by half. Add the tomato purée, chopped tomatoes, bay and thyme..
- Return the chicken to the pan, add the stock and seasoning. Put in the oven for 4 hours..
- About 45 mins before the end, prep your potatoes. Power boil the potatoes (add to a pan of cold water with a pinch of salt, bring to the boil and simmer for 2-3 mins and drain). Put them in a roasting tin with a drizzle of oil and seasoning. Put in the oven with the chicken for about 30-40 minutes until soft..
- Remove the chicken and potatoes from the oven. Turn the oven up to 200 degrees. Softly crush the potatoes with a fork and return to the oven for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, finely chop the parsley and zest 1 lemon. Add half of each to the chicken, and the other half to the potatoes. Steam the green veg and serve. (I shredded the chicken because it was for just two of us, but if a dinner party, you could serve 1 thigh per person).
Because the fall-of-the-bone meat is so flavorful and juicy. This chicken thighs recipe will be on your home menu planner for a very long time. This Chicken Cacciatore recipe is made in a fraction of the time thanks to the pressure cooker instant pot. Tender fall-off the bone chicken cooked in a flavorful hearty sauce with tomatoes, red bell peppers, carrots and olives. This Instant Pot chicken recipe is pure Italian comfort food!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes turns your day cheerful.