Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Canned Tuna or Sardines con Pasta – Canned Goods Leveled Up #lockdown recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Canned Tuna or Sardines con Pasta – Canned Goods Leveled Up #lockdown recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to canned tuna or sardines con pasta – canned goods leveled up #lockdown recipe. To make canned tuna or sardines con pasta – canned goods leveled up #lockdown you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Canned Tuna or Sardines con Pasta – Canned Goods Leveled Up #lockdown:
- Get of Base Ingredients.
- Take 1 L of Tomato, sliced.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Get 1 handful of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of bell pepper, julienned (optional).
- Get of Few stalks green onions, chopped (garnish).
- Use 2 of tsps fish sauce (or use salt, to taste).
- Get 2 Tbsp of Cooking oil for sautéing.
- Prepare 1/8 c of water.
- Use of Canned Sardines.
- Prepare 1 can of Sardines in tomato sauce – coarsely mashed with a fork.
- Prepare of Canned Tuna.
- You need 1 can of Tuna in oil or your flavor choice.
- You need of Pasta.
- Prepare 2-3 of servings pasta of choice.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Canned Tuna or Sardines con Pasta – Canned Goods Leveled Up #lockdown:
- Prepare the Base: Sauté in oil onions, garlic until fragrant. Mix in tomatoes and mushrooms. Add water and cover. Let the tomatoes juice up and get soft (for flavor)..
- Check if the tomatoes are ready. Add a bit more water if it's too dry. Sauté with spatula. Then add in your canned sardines or Tuna (including sauce). I coarsely mashed the fish pieces while in the pan..
- Add bell peppers if desired, and a sprinkle of green onions. Season with salt or fish sauce. Taste and let simmer a few minutes. Have you boiled your pasta while sautéing? :).
- PASTA: Boil pasta in pot according to package instructions until al denté. Don't forget to add a bit of salt and oil (in pasta water)..
- Transfer sardines/tuna to a bowl before plating with pasta. Below photo: canned sardines con pasta. Enjoy!.
- Below photo: canned tuna con wheat pasta. Enjoy!.
- VARIATION: These dishes are also great with good bread, like a sliced toasted baguette, to dip or to top. :).
Please see my affiliate disclosure for more details. In fact, pasta with canned tuna is one of the first pasta dishes that many young Italians learn to make. It's well known as a staple among university students and young singles. But, there are many tasty Italian canned tuna pasta recipes. Some are traditional and others more contemporary.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Canned Tuna or Sardines con Pasta – Canned Goods Leveled Up #lockdown makes your day cheerful.