Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Tuna Casserole Batch 7 recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Tuna Casserole Batch 7 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna casserole batch 7 recipe. To cook tuna casserole batch 7 you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Tuna Casserole Batch 7:
- You need 8 ounces of potato chips.
- Use 20 ounces of canned tuna.
- Prepare 1 cup of thinly sliced carrots.
- Take 1 cup of English peas.
- You need 8 ounces of cooked corkscrew/Cavatappi pasta.
- Get 2 cups of crushed butter crackers like Ritz.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of salt to boil in water.
- Take 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Tuna Casserole Batch 7:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Crush the crackers and set aside. In a bowl crush the chips..
- Boil the water, add the carrots and pasta in the boiling water, with salt, and olive oil. Cook pasta as instructed on package with the carrots. If the carrots aren't done it's ok the still cook in the oven..
- When pasta is finished boiling. Retain 1 cup of pasta water you may need it in a bit. Mix the tuna, drained pasta and carrots, soup, peas, and mix with the crushed chips in the bowl. If too dry add a bit of pasta water..
- Add mixture to a hot cast iron skillet. Sprinkle with crushed crackers on top. Bake in the oven 17-25 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
This was indeed the Best tuna casserole I have ever had and my family. Tuna casserole, the quintessential American dish. Made with canned tuna, mushrooms, peas and noodles in a creamy sauce (and no canned soup) finished with toasted breadcrumbs – so good! A good worker needs to cool off a large batch of tuna casserole. Which method should he use to safely cook the casserole?
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Tuna Casserole Batch 7 makes your day cheerful.