Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Gobhi paratha recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Gobhi paratha recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi paratha recipe. To make gobhi paratha you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Gobhi paratha:
- Provide 120 gm of Wheat flour.
- Prepare of as needed Water.
- Use of 1/2 tsp salt.
- You need of To make Filling.
- Get of 1Medium size Cauliflower.
- Prepare of to taste salt.
- Use of 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- Provide of 1 tsp corinader powder.
- Provide of 1 tsp Ajwain.
- Take of 1/2 tsp garam masala.
- Provide of 2 green chillies.
- Prepare of as needed oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Gobhi paratha:
- Mix wheat flour,salt and water make a dough.
- Knead the dough for 10mins and keep it aside till the filling is ready.
- For make Filling gread the cauliflower & add all masala.
- Flatten the one small ball of flour then add stuffing on flatten dough.
- Then cooked paratha on pan and ready to serve with tea.
Jump to Recipe Print Recipe A healthy, nutritious and filling breakfast – Gobi paratha is a popular flatbread from India stuffed with spicy cauliflower filling. It's enjoyed with yogurt, pickle and some chai on the side. It's also great to pack for lunches. Like gobi paratha Paratha or stuffed paratha are sumptuous Indian flat-breads that can be relished with curd, pickle, raita or even sabji. They can be as simple as the plain paratha or something as filling as the aloo paratha or the paneer paratha.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Gobhi paratha makes your day joyful.