Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy African chicken stew recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent African chicken stew recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to african chicken stew recipe. To make african chicken stew you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty African chicken stew:
- Provide 4 of leg portion chicken halved.
- Get 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 2 of medium potatoes cubed.
- Get 1 of green pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot cubed.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1 of stock cube /1 cup chicken stock.
- Prepare of fresh parsley to garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing African chicken stew:
- In a bowl with the chicken pieces add the paprika, curry powder, salt and pepper and massage the seasonings into the meat add tsp chicken. Spice if you can get hold of it.
- In the pan add heat the oil add the garlic once it fragrant add the chicken and fry it to brown don’t mind if not cooked through.
- Add the onions and cook till soft add the tomatoes and cook five more minutes.
- Add the stock / cube and the rest of vegetables and cook covered this will Taue about 30 minutes or till enough soup is left in the pot.
- Adjust seasonings and garnish with fresh parsley and serve with rice or starch of choice.
Somewhere between a hearty casserole and a curry, this comforting one-pot is packed with tender chicken, sweet potatoes and pepper, all cooked in a spiced peanut butter sauce. Directions Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In the same pan, saute onion in remaining oil until tender. African Chicken and Peanut Stew – This African Stew is a slightly spicy, nutty stew that can be eaten on its own, or with rice. The word stew generally evokes thoughts of cold winter evenings with the fire blazing.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your African chicken stew turns your day joyful.