Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for best Goan prawn recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Goan prawn recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goan prawn recipe. To cook goan prawn you need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Goan prawn:
- Take 1 kg medium sized of prawn.
- Prepare 1big of tomato.
- Prepare 2 big of onions.
- Use 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Provide 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Use 6 of green chilli paste.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard paste.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/3 cup of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Goan prawn:
- Add salt to prawn and marinate for 30 minutes. Cut tomato and onion into big pieces..
- Add oil into pan. Add onion. Saute for 2 minutes. Add garlic and chilli paste. Saute for 4 minutes. Add tomato pieces. Cook for 3 minutes. Add vinegar. After softening tomatoes add tomato puree,coriander powder and mustard paste. Cook for 10 munutes. Add prawn and pinch 8 minutes. of salt and sugar. Cook for 15 minutes and it is ready..
I've used prawn in my recipe as the. Serve plump prawns in a fragrant coconut curry sauce with perfect fluffy rice in this fabulous Goan-inspired recipe. Prawn balchão is a fiery dish from Goa in coastal western India and is much like a pickle. Do as the Goans do and serve it with hot plain boiled rice. The Goan cuisine has a variety of prawn, crab and other delightful seafood recipes.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Goan prawn makes your day joyful.