What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for best Barley khichadi recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Barley khichadi recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to barley khichadi recipe. You can have barley khichadi using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Barley khichadi:
- Get 1 cup of Barley.
- Take 1/2 cup of chana dal.
- Take 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 1 tsp of whole cumin seeds.
- Take 3.5 cups of water.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped carrots and peas.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Barley khichadi:
- Soak 1 cup barley and 1/2 cup chana daal at night.
- For cooking take a pressure cooker Add ghee 1 tablspoon.
- Add whole cumin to it.
- When cumin crackles add dal(water drained & kept aside) and roast it for 1-2 minutes..
- Add chopped carrots and peas Stir for 2-3 minutes and then temper it with just black pepper and salt to taste.
- Then add barley and stir everything again.
- Added hot water 3-31/2 cups and closed the lid of cooker..
- Give 2-3 whistles to it and switch off the gas.
- Let the pressure release on it's own.
- Have it with curd with black salt & bhuna cumin powder.
- Relish hot..
Barley is known for its health benefits, and it should be a part. I rarely try out new recipes for breakfast. When i saw barley khichdi in a magazine, i found its so easy to make. the best time to try is this summer. Barley khichdi is a comfort food that keeps your stomach full for a long time, due to its high fibre content. Do try this delicious and healthy khichdi for your family!!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Barley khichadi turns your day cheerful.