Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for delicious Baked Cod with a vegetable sautee topping recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Baked Cod with a vegetable sautee topping recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cod with a vegetable sautee topping recipe. You can have baked cod with a vegetable sautee topping using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Baked Cod with a vegetable sautee topping:
- You need 3 of cod fillets.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Take 1/2 of red onion, diced.
- Take 1 of garlic clove, chopped.
- Use 1 packages of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/3 bag of of fresh baby spinach.
- Provide 1 of sliced fresh lemon.
- Use 1 of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Baked Cod with a vegetable sautee topping:
- Turn oven to 350°.
- Rub cod with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, or any seasonings of your choice.
- Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until white and flaky..
- In a pan, heat about 2 tbs. Olive oil, and add the diced red bell pepper, cook about 3 minutes, stir occasionally..
- Add the diced red onion, a dash of salt and stir, cook until softened..
- Add the garlic, cook one minute, then add the diced mushrooms. Cook the mushrooms down until they are a little juicy..
- Add the fresh spinach, and wilt down. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Once the cod is baked, place on plate and top with vegetable sautee. A squeeze of fresh lemon on top helps bring out all the flavors..
Read On → This garlic butter cod fish recipe combines fresh fish fillets with a flavourful garlic butter sauce. Make this easy fish recipe for a quick one-pan dinner! Baked cod with a parmesan cheese, cornmeal, and italian seasoned crumb topping. Cod's white, flaky meat and mild flavor make it a versatile protein in the kitchen. That also means it pairs well with all kinds of side dishes, from couscous to carrots.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Baked Cod with a vegetable sautee topping turns your day cheerful.