Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for best Chops chutney recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Chops chutney recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chops chutney recipe. You can have chops chutney using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Chops chutney:
- Use of Chops.
- Get of Best end and loin chops.
- Get of BBQ & masala marinade from United Butchery or use what you have.
- Use of Tomato chutney.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get of Oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of jeera or cumin seeds.
- Use leaves of Curry.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- You need 2 of green chillies, chopped (adjust according to your preference).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1.5 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin or jeera powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Use 1/4 can of tomato and onion mix.
- Use of Water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Chops chutney:
- Marinate prawns in BBQ and masala marinade. It already has salt and meat tenderiser so no need to add anything else.
- Put in a pan with water and let it cook No need to add oil as it will fry in it's own fat Cook it till meat gets soft and it's fried nicely.
- Make the tomato chutney in another pan.
- Sautee one chopped onion in a little oil with 1/2 tsp jeera seeds. Add curry leaves, 2 sliced garlic cloves and 2 chopped green chillis (add less or more depending on how spicy you want it, 2 was a medium heat). Let it get golden brown..
- Add the 1/4 tsp turmeric, 1.5 tsp chilli powder (add only 1/2-1 tsp if you don't want it too spicy),1 tsp coriander powder,1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 tsp salt and 2 tsp tomato paste. Add more oil if necessary..
- Add one chopped tomato and 1/4 can tomato and onion mix Add a little water. Close the lid and let it simmer..
- At this point you can let it continue cooking or blend it. I blended it till smooth and put it back in the tomato chutney pan with a little more water, closed the lid and let it simmer.
- Add the tomato chutney to the chops pan and let it simmer and come together. There should be a nice gravy..
- If you want a less oily, less fatty version then add the chops to the chutney and add a little bit of the fat from the chops (that's what makes it really tasty)..
- Garnish with coriander and serve with roti or fresh white bread.
TRANSFER pork and vegetables to plates. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with remaining chutney. How to Make Slow Cooker Chutney Lamb Chops I do love a good lamb chop – and cooking them in the slow cooker makes the lamb so tender – even if you have chops with bones (which by the way… View top rated Chop chutney recipes with ratings and reviews. Chicken Curry Quiche, Peppered Turkey Tenderloins with Chuntey Sauce, Grilled Sweet And Sour Pork Chops, etc. Chops Chutney is part of the Beef, Mutton, Steak recipes category.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Chops chutney makes your day cheerful.