Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Garlic cheese tilapia recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Garlic cheese tilapia recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic cheese tilapia recipe. You can have garlic cheese tilapia using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Garlic cheese tilapia:
- Get 4 of tilapia fillets.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (I used Mexican blend).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Garlic cheese tilapia:
- Take large piece of aluminum foil..
- Place 1 tilapia fillet on foil..
- Mix all ingredients and put 1/4 (total) of the mixture on both sides of the tilapia fillet..
- Seal the aluminum foil around the edges..
- Repeat this process with the remaining fillets..
- Stack all foil packets in the slow cooker on top of each other..
- Cook for 3 to 4 hours on low. fish should flake with a fork when cooking is complete.
Garlic Crusted Tilapia is an easy seafood dinner recipe that can be made inexpensively from ingredients right from your local Walmart. The crispy topping and mild fish will satisfy the fish stick generation, yet is also suitable for adult palates. Season tilapia with salt and pepper and place on a small baking sheet. Mix together butter, garlic, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, and zest then pour over tilapia. In another bowl, mix mayonnaise, garlic, salt and pepper.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Garlic cheese tilapia makes your day joyful.