Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious Salted cod stew (spicy) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Salted cod stew (spicy) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salted cod stew (spicy) recipe. To cook salted cod stew (spicy) you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Salted cod stew (spicy):
- You need 1 kg of salted cod cut into portions and desalted.
- Get 1 kg of potatoes, coarsely chopped.
- You need 2 of large onions cut into rings.
- Use 2-3 of carrots, cut (optional).
- Take 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato paste dissolved in a little bit of water or 1/2 cup grated tomato.
- Provide of salt.
- Get of pepper.
- Use of hot red pepper (chili).
- Take 1 of little parsely, finely cut, for serving (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Salted cod stew (spicy):
- Pour the oil in the pot and lightly sauté the onions..
- Add the potatoes and the carotts so that they are lightly sautéed too..
- Continue with adding the tomato paste or the grated tomato, the salt, the two kinds of pepper and simmer with the lid on until the potatoes are tender and the sauce thickens (about 20 minutes)..
- Finally, add the cod (which you have desalted at least 12 hours previously and have removed the skin) and the lemon juice (about 10 minutes)..
- Serve and if you like, sprinkle with finely chopped parsley..
Tasty and easy for those who love salted cod but hate frying. Poisson Salé is a distinctive stew of salted cod and eggplant. Little is known of its origin, but it has strong French influences with a Gabonese twist. For the most part, poisson salé follows a fairly standard recipe path as any other stew would… except for the salted fish. The salted cod is a specialty very popular on the tables of Portugal, Spain and Italy.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Salted cod stew (spicy) makes your day cheerful.