Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Piquillo peppers stuffed with cod recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Piquillo peppers stuffed with cod recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to piquillo peppers stuffed with cod recipe. You can have piquillo peppers stuffed with cod using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Piquillo peppers stuffed with cod:
- Get 12 of piquillo peppers.
- Take 400 grams of of fresh cod.
- Provide 1 of Chopped parsley.
- Take 1 of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- Provide 2 clove of of garlic.
- Prepare 1 liter of milk.
- Provide 80 grams of of butter.
- Provide 80 grams of flour.
- You need 1 of nutmeg.
- Provide 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 liter of of tomato sauce.
- Use 100 ml of cream.
- Use 100 ml of of white wine.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Piquillo peppers stuffed with cod:
- Prepare the cod. If it's salty, desalt cod overnight, taking care to renew the water frequently. Once you have removed the maximum amount of salt is introduced into hot water for 3 minutes, pull it and remove skin and bones. If it's not salty, just pull it into small pieces..
- Prepare stuffing. Clean and chop the onions and garlic. Put some oil in a pan. Fry the onions and garlic over low heat until onion is transparent. Add the cod and stir..
- Sprinkle with flour, stirring constantly. Add the milk little by little and stir to a smooth paste. Season with a little nutmeg, salt and pepper. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring, until sauce thickens. Leave it to cool as it's easier to handle..
- Filling. Fill the peppers and close with a toothpick. Reserve the peppers that have been broken, or are useless to fill. Place the peppers in an oven tray to warm in the oven later..
- Prepare the sauce Put the remaining peppers in a bowl with tomato sauce, cream, white wine and mix in a blender..
- Bake Cover the piquillo peppers with the sauce and put the train in preheated oven at 100 ° C for 5 minutes, taking care that they don't get too dry..
- Presentation In the serving dish, place the peppers fan-shaped and add some sauce to the center of the plate, accompanied by a slightly fruity white wine..
They are mainly stuffed with a tuna salad or cooked rice and vegetables. The cold ones are great finger food. Piquillo Peppers Stuffed with Cod, or Pimientos rellenos de bacalao, is a dish originating in northern Spain. Recipe method: Place the cod in a saucepan with a bit of water, bring to boil and remove it. Shred the cod and keep the water.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Piquillo peppers stuffed with cod turns your day cheerful.