Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Cretan dakos recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Cretan dakos recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cretan dakos recipe. You can have cretan dakos using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Cretan dakos:
- Prepare 3 of barley rusks.
- Use 2 of red tomatoes firm and ripe.
- Prepare 50 gr of feta cheese.
- Take 2 tsp of pitted and sliced olives (green or black).
- Provide 2 tsp of caper flowers.
- Take of some good quality olive oil.
- Get 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of oregano.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Cretan dakos:
- Brake the rusks into rough chunks and place them in a plate..
- Wash and cube the tomatoes, put them on top of the rusks..
- Break the feta cheese in chunks on top of the tomatoes..
- Drizzle with some good quality olive oil..
- Add the sea salt, the oregano, the capers and the olives..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Cretan dakos turns your day cheerful.