Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Blueberry Banana Bread recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Blueberry Banana Bread recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry banana bread recipe. You can have blueberry banana bread using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Blueberry Banana Bread:
- Take 4 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 of medium egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 240 g of self raising flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 60 g of blueberries.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Blueberry Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan).
- Using a hand blender blend three bananas in a large bowl until smooth in texture.
- Add the egg, oil and vanilla extract and blend again until fully incorporated and bubbly.
- Using a wooden spoon fold in the self raising flour, baking powder, salt and blueberries.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and scoop your mixture into the tin smoothing out the top.
- Cut your remaining banana in half and place on top with the inside of the banana facing outwardly.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes until golden brown and cooked through, leave to cool on a rack and then serve and enjoy.
Oats add a texture boost, and it's almost always an option to make this recipe. Because this loaf is made with Bisquick™, and just a few other basic ingredients. So next time you find yourself with a bunch of brown bananas, mix up a loaf of this. Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. To the dry ingredients, add eggs, salad oil and bananas; mix until combined.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Blueberry Banana Bread turns your day cheerful.