Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Spice Crusted Baked Tilapia recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Spice Crusted Baked Tilapia recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spice crusted baked tilapia recipe. To cook spice crusted baked tilapia you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Spice Crusted Baked Tilapia:
- Provide 4 of tilapia fillets.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- Provide of ground black pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Spice Crusted Baked Tilapia:
- Preheat oven to 425..
- Mix spices together..
- Place tilapia onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Press spices into fillet to create crust on top..
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tilapia fillet is fork tender.
Celery is also an intensely savory seasoning that ups the umami flavor of baked or steamed tilapia. Perhaps the most savory seasoning of all, garlic's strong sulfur notes go well with the mild flavor of tilapia. Pat the fish dry with a paper towel. Set three dishes side by side on the counter. Fill one with the flour, another with the egg (whisked + splash of water) and the third with the panko breadcrumbs.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Spice Crusted Baked Tilapia turns your day cheerful.