Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Mild chakalaka recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Mild chakalaka recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mild chakalaka recipe. You can cook mild chakalaka using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Mild chakalaka:
- Take 1 tin of koo baked beans.
- Get 3 of carrots (peeled and grated).
- Prepare 1 of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of green pepper (chopped).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Provide 1 of knorrox cube(chilli beef).
- Prepare of Bit of oil for frying.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Mild chakalaka:
- In a pot heat oil then add onion, and green pepper.
- Add spices then add carrots and fry then add knorrox.
- When cooked add baked beans leave for just few minutes to let it simmer then switch off stove and let it cool.
- Pour into a bowl and add sweet chilli sauce then serve.
Digitzz & Emy Perez) (NuBass Remix) [OUT NOW]. The original recipe with a blend of carrot, tomato, onion, green and yellow peppers and garlic for a pleasantly mild Chakalaka flavour. It's the perfect topping for the ultimate Boerie Roll! Chakalaka is a spicy relish which originated in the townships of South Africa! Everyone's recipe is different and there is a wide range of Chakalaka's out there ranging from mild to firey hot!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Mild chakalaka makes your day cheerful.