What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Cod, Chorizo & Samphire Supper recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Cod, Chorizo & Samphire Supper recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cod, chorizo & samphire supper recipe. To cook cod, chorizo & samphire supper you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Cod, Chorizo & Samphire Supper:
- Take 100 g of chorizo, skinned and sliced.
- Provide 2 pieces of loin of cod, 150-200 g each.
- Take 1/2 of red onion, in half-moon slices.
- Get 4 of spring onions, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mirin rice wine.
- Get of Juice of 1 small or 1/2 large lemon.
- Take 1 of x 400 g tin flageolet or cannellini beans, drained but not rinsed.
- Use 1 of courgette, sliced.
- Provide 8 of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Provide of Ground black pepper.
- Provide 125 ml of vegetable stock. For this I simply use 1/2 tsp “Marigold” powder mixed with boiling water.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh coriander, chopped.
- Get 50 g of samphire, trimming off any rough stalks.
- Get 1 of large knob unsalted butter.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Cod, Chorizo & Samphire Supper:
- Bring a lidded (but uncovered) frying pan to a medium heat and dry-fry the chorizo slices for 1 minute, then turn and fry for a further minute or until the sausage juices are running and the chorizo has turned brown but not burnt. Move to the perimeter of the pan..
- Add the cod pieces and fry for 2 minutes on each side, then set aside until Step 4 below..
- Add the onion and the spring onions and fry for 4 minutes or until softened. Then add the Mirin and quickly stir..
- Add the lemon juice, beans, courgette and tomatoes plus a light pepper seasoning, then stir in the stock, return the cod to the pan, sprinkle the coriander over the pan, put the lid on and cook for 7-8 minutes or until the cod is cooked and flaky..
- Meanwhile, add the samphire to a pan of boiling, unsalted water in saucepan, reduce the heat to a firm simmer and cook for until tender, around 2-3 minutes. Drain completely and toss in the butter..
- Plate up the cod, etc. onto warm dishes and immediately top with the samphire. Do not let the samphire go cold. Enjoy!.
A quick and easy Spanish Herby Cod & Chorizo Stew recipe, from our authentic Spanish cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. Make this sheet pan cod with chorizo and chickpeas once and it will become a regular at the dinner table. Healthy, quick and above all packed with flavour! Season with salt and pepper, and drizzle over a small.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Cod, Chorizo & Samphire Supper makes your day joyful.